20100114

Truth???

Truth is data. If everything were a hard drive, everything would have different data. So what, combine all those hard drives together? Discover patterns? Add 2 and 2's to a sum? Make mental spreadsheets? Gain knowledge? Live logically? Know this and that and her and him and what goes where... No, no I'd much rather have chemical reactions exploding in my head making me do irrational things and feeling feeling feeling every moment as though i'm looking up at an amazing fireworks display on the 4th of July with my jaw dropped in awe as the lights flash and spread this way and that and the sounds rumble and whistle and everyone around is smiling and loved ones are holding each other close, kids laughing, memories running, pictures being taken (physically and mentally), feeling feeling feeling the blood rush through every vein in my body.

My lungs filled with air. My eyes filled with tears. My heart filled with Love.

I'm done with data... give me Love.

-ph

No comments:

Post a Comment