20100113

Purple Magnolias

Well, I just saw 500 days of Summer for the first time and could it describe both our feelings better?

You were independent. Didn't want a relationship. But enjoyed having me around a little too much.

I never felt happier than being with you. Connected deeply with you. Loved every moment with you.

You let me in to your life. Brought me closer than anyone else.... Only to push me furthest away on a whim of a decision.

Well, funny enough, I just counted the days we've known each other. 487 Days to be exact. I do hope 13 more days ends this sadness. This longing. This yearning for someone who doesn't yearn back.

Will i ever feel this way for anyone again? And if I do will the same thing happen? Am i not a better person because of what happened? Do you ever think about how compatible we were? You became my best friend and I was yours. I miss you. How I miss you. How do i get back there?

maybe it will all end. 13 days. Just 13 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment