20100503

Leader...Why?

i asked myself today... Why do i like taking responsibility. Why do i like leadership positions?

a.) it helps me build character and grow
b.) it lets me live a life full of fulfilled desires, dreams, and emotions
c.) it gives me the opportunity to make a positive impact in peoples' lives
d.) it's challenging and keeps me on my toes
e.) A good leader knows he or she is not the perfect leader... A leader is who i want to be. Always striving to be the best. Consistently striving for integrity. That is what it is all about. The striving. The effort. The desire to be something more. Aiming for a target and taking a shot. The experience. The rush. This is a tricky one to understand but crucial all the same. i like the responsibility not just because it tells me who i am, but rather it shows me who I could become.
f.) In every way it benefits me, i want to see others achieve those benefits themselves. Most importantly, i lead because i want to see others learn to take responsibility. i want to see others lead. i want to see others grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment