20090508

My Final Words Before Summer

Dear Scruffy West Publications Blog,

just kidding, i couldn't stay mad at you. This has turned into a humorous situation where i know only 2 people are reading you. Me being one of them. However i plan on changing your name when i get back from Dallas, Texas selling books door to door which is possibly the most random thing i've ever done. And that's saying something from a random person. Am i nervous? yea. Extremely!!! 12 hour work days is insanity. So much emotional stress. I realize that i never tell anyone how vulnerable i actually am. Hence, a blog of truth that 2 people have access to. But back on track, I also plan on getting more people to read you. This was just a trial period. I'll also give you a decent design rather than the semi newspaper publications look i was initially aiming for. I don't write black and white. I write ridiculous. That deserves a ridiculous design. Not a Newspaper design. I'm just gonna be straightforward. Sephra, i know you're reading this. Give me design suggestions haha. Oh and i'm still awkward around you but whats new. I so enjoyed my chocolate chip pancake last night. One day we'll play compatibility. That wasn't meant to be a metaphor. was it? just kidding. Am i? K that got twisted on many levels.

But i know you can follow it through and laugh.
Don't be a stranger is the only favor i ask.

Those lines sum up so much of how i feel even though it was lighthearted.
I never know when to draw the line between laughing and crying. Regardless, funny sentimental people deserve funny sentimental dedicated blogs.

I would tell you to stay awesome but I know I don't have to worry about that.

If i shall not hear from you again till fall (insert sad face here),
remember the alamo...

all my lovin,
ph

one more thing: my shuttle broke down as it was driving me to school during finals week. It broke down at campus crossings, and i had to walk the rest of the way to Mass Comm.... 12.6 minutes walk : )

No comments:

Post a Comment