20090508

I actually questioned my blog???

Take a picture of me now and this is what you'll see.

Dear blog,

I don't know what to think about you. You drive truth out of me to the point of tears. Is that a good thing?

I feel like i can't match your clever conveyance in person all the time. It's so much effort.

People say i'm extroverted. I'm confused.

Change of subject

he will take glasses off cause he knows his sight is bad. That way he's happier. He can't see things that make him sad.

He will talk in third person as though he's not really in his life. More like reading someone else's tragedy cause all the pain makes for an interesting story.

He will not say what he really wants, in times most appropriate to speak. So meek. So weak. 44 is not what he meant.

He will remain obscure and mysterious.

He will write words to raise others expectations, and fear living up to them.

He will put this bit of truth in an almost completely unknown blog but not in a public one.

He will drive home stupidly fast. So fast as though he wanted to crash.

He wants bad habits dead but is not a murderer.

He will look at the full moon alone.

Pray to a god he hasn't thought of in years.

he will not embellish this post to sound more than it is. This is the image. This is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment