20090415

Killer Bees

All i know, is this is starting to sting
the aftermath is overwhelming
Sweet was just a trap
but i came back for more
These burns I thought i could endure

Out in the open
caught me out in the open
I was there willingly
blindingly hoping
a payoff would result
we both got hurt, that's my fault

I wanted something not meant for me
you knew it was only temporary
you played along until i got too close
that's where you stung, where it hurt the most

the needle's fixed in my skin
and i don't know where to begin
to take that piece of you out
will i ever know how?

Supposedly wounds heal in time
but marks they leave are left to remind
when your welcome and when to leave
when to run and when to believe

I wish i never begun
to get so close cause I got stung
confusing wants, confusing needs
sweet will sometimes make you bleed

No comments:

Post a Comment