20090405

Snapshot of Existence

separate components

My Apartment Complex:
-my neighbor fell of their 3rd floor balcony and wouldn't go to the hospital.
-a short Asian gangster was beat uncontrollably, leaving blood on the walls of building 8.
-someone spilled applesauce...EVERYWHERE...
and didn't clean it up!

Transportation:
-With help from a friend and jumper cables, 1989 Lincoln rose from the dead
-5 minutes later (i wish it were 3 days) 1989 Lincoln died again.
-i really want a semi-sporty (NOT harley davidson-esque) motorcycle!

Food:
-Chex party mix is my current fix. Annie's bunnies have stepped aside, for now only.
-My love for milk and cheese has ironically almost made me lactose intolerant according to the M.D.s

School:
-As predicted, i've lost the will to study or put forth any effort in general ed courses.
-strip tease aerobics is offered at the rec center

School Organizations:
-i shook hands with a nashville songwriter of the year or something like that.
-i'm supposed to produce membership cards but i haven't the knowledge in laminating that's o so necessary.

Personal Projects:
-I'm compiling/scoring a Snow White Movie Trailer in the style of a horror film in response to my brother's demented Lion King.
-3eb is hosting a mix contest of their unrealesed songs that they most graciously posted online. Wow. a contest. in something im majoring in. Meaning i have somewhat of a shot to play live on stage with them. well call me penelope! (i heard that expression somewhere i swear)

Success:
-the 2 amandas and i had a pre halloween costume tailgating party. A creepy janitor gave us candy. I was a magician.

Failure:
Like chalk, i believe i was erased from a once, potentially good friend's memory. If there's a good reason it's lost on me. Still i feel somewhat deceived.

Hopes:
-Kings of Leon Concert nov. 19th!

this lacks life i'm uninspired. i'm done. i give up. sorry if you were expecting something more creative based on the title.

However, I will leave whoever reads this with my fav quote of all time to make this note worth it.

“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
-Jack Kerouac

No comments:

Post a Comment